Industry Consultation Program
Welcome to the PicksGroup Industry Consultation Program (PICP). PICP provides you with an opportunity to contribute to improving your industry, its best practices, standards, and training whilst getting your voice and ideas heard.
The program covers WHS/OHS, enterprise risk management, business continuity, proactive root cause analysis, incident investigation and both accredited and industry skills training.
Once on board you will receive monthly short questionnaires that address issues, risks or gaps identified in numerous industries. You will also receive quarterly updates and newsletters showing new initiatives and improvements to industry that have been enhanced or designed though the PICP members and their collaboration.
Why join in?
- You may have the answer to another’s problem – they may have the answer to yours.
- Collaboration helps keeps our people safe and businesses productive.
- It only takes a few minutes each month to complete.
- You and your company will receive many benefits.
Benefits to you and your company
- PicksGroup will make annual recommendations to regulators and business/industry leaders based on collective answers: it’s your chance to help steer your industry.
- Improve the safety of your people and business
- We will send you regular safety and risk posters and materials for you to use at your workplace.
- Your business will receive considerable discounts on PicksGroup’s nationally accredited training courses.
- You and a colleague will be invited to the PicksGroup annual Industry Improvement Conference – a great networking opportunity and intriguing guest speakers.
- Receive industry safety alerts and updates.
- Benefit from a free 20 minute toolbox talk on WHS/OHS, incident investigation or business risk (1 per year depending on availability).
- Enjoy special membership pricing on all desktop services – use our services ad-hoc for your WHS/OHS and enterprises risk needs, we will provide you with flexible resources as and when you need them.
For further information please contact us via email – email@example.com, phone 1300 133 225 or complete the below to apply for to join PICP now.