Enterprise Risk Management Consulting Services
Our highly skilled and trained professionals have many years of experience with risk. We have successfully managed risk for large, complex, multi-layered organisations from Australia, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and this is why we can offer your unique solutions, tailored to your business.
Our mission is to offer you risk strategies and plans that meet the specific necessities of your organisation.
The ERM approach we offer to you is highly innovative, sustainable and effective.
We offer a broad range of risk-related services. Some of the risk categories we have developed smart and innovative strategies include:
|HAZARD RISK||Liability, Property damage, Natural catastrophe, Safety, 3rd party contracting|
|FINANCIAL RISK||Pricing risk, Asset risk, Currency risk, Liquidity risk, Contractor stability|
|OPERATIONAL RISK||Customer satisfaction, Product failure, Integrity, People|
|REPUTATIONAL RISK||Internal Poaching, Knowledge drain, Knowledge retention, Performance, Community impacts|
|STRATEGIC RISK||Competition, Social trend, Capital availability, Tender process, Information technologies|
PicksGroup provides a range of efficient and innovative risk management services to mitigate or prevent risk from being realised – thereby avoiding time, cost and negative reputation impacts. These include:
- Risk Management Systems – Because we are thorough, have a passion for what we do and respect our clients, we know that every business is unique and, as a result, it requires tailored risk management systems. We are proud to lead the way in ERM, and we will design customised risk management tools for your company so that you have everything you need to be the best in your industry.
- Risk Identification – An efficient risk identification process will help you gain control over the risks in your organisation so that you don’t have to deal with their consequences. It will help you create a highly productive work environment, avoid unwanted events and realised risks.
- Continuous Improvement – A successfully implemented CIP will help you lower costs across all your business areas and achieve focused, healthy and sustainable progression in each element of your business. Moreover, a CIP will identify opportunities, hazards and risks and improve mitigation and prevention methods. And last, but not least, a CIP will create a positive and proactive culture within your organisation, by constantly encouraging engagement, communication and participation. Expect to see positive results across costs, production and time.
- Gap Analysis – The business environment is constantly improving its systems and people. This is done to maximise efficiency, improve productivity and performance whilst reducing costs and saving time. We offer you the opportunity to find and promote your company’s and employee’s strengths and the means to work on your weaknesses through a gap analysis. Our gap analysis is an extremely effective tool that will help you assess the difference between where you are and where you would like to be.
- Business Continuity Management (BCM) – With our BCM strategies you can expect to have an increased awareness of your vulnerabilities and key dependencies; stronger understanding of your operations and business environment; and a business culture and management toolset to allow you to successfully operate under pressure and effectively manage a disruption.
We have designed a unique methodology to ensure that you only get full satisfaction when working with us. Our CASS methodology includes:
CONSULTATION – we will consult with all the relevant stakeholders within your company
ASSESS – we assess multiple options to find the one most suited to your needs, schedule and budgets
SOLUTION – we develop, train, communicate and implement ERM solutions in your organisation
SUPPORT – we will continue to support you through post implementation so you can be assured of continued access to our specialists
Our consulting services can be adapted to create a package that fits your organisation’s requirements. For further information or to book a call with one of our specialists please contact us via email – email@example.com, phone 1300 133 225 or complete the below for a free consultation.